04 March 2021
• Where is your home?
• What kind of home do you live in?
• Tell me a little about your home.
• How many rooms do you have at home?
• Which is your favourite room?
• What changes would you like to bring in it?
• Do you plan to live in the same house in the future?
• How is your neighbourhood?
Describe a house or apartment you would like to live in.
You should say:
Where it is / Where it would be
What you would (like to) do there
Who you would (like to) live there with
and explain why you would like to live in this place.
• Do you think it’s better to rent or to buy a place to live in?
• In your country, how easy is it to find a place to live in?
• Do you agree that there is a right age for young adults to stop living with their parents?
• What options are available to young couples looking for accommodation in your country?
• What are some of the pleasures involved in making a home for ourselves?
07 March 2021
1. What is your present area of work/ what have you studied?
2. Where do you work/ where did you study that?
3. Why did you choose this domain at work/ why did you choose this course?
4. Do you like your present area of work/ area of study?
5. What do you not like about it?
6. Do you plan to change your domain in the future/ area of study?
Describe a person who taught you something
You should say:
•Who is this person?
•How do you know him or her?
•What did you learn?
And explain how it helped them
1. Which do you think is better – have a teacher train you or self-teaching? Why?/Why not?
2. What qualities are important for a teacher to have? Why?
3. Do you think teachers will no longer be required for teaching in the future? Why?/ Why not?
4. What changes will traditional classrooms and teaching methods have in the future?
5. What is the role of a teacher in a classroom?
19 March 2021
1. What do you do in your leisure time to relieve stress?
2. Do you have trees around where you live now?
3. Do you like trees?
4. Have you ever planted trees before?
5. What kinds of trees are common in your hometown?
Talk about a recent decision you made.
You should say:
• What decision you made
• Why you made it
• What were the effects of that decision
• And explain how you felt about that decision.
1. What is the importance of decision-making in life?
2. What do you think are the benefits of efficient decision-making?
3. Do you think some decisions should be made after a certain age?
4. Do you think older people should evaluate decisions made by younger people?
5. What decisions can help people in their daily life?
26 March 2021
1. What usually makes you happy?
2. Do you feel happy most of the time?
3. Have you done anything recently to make others happy?
Talk about a skill that you can teach other people. Please say
• What the skill is
• How you learned it
• How you would teach it to others
• And explain how you feel about this skill.
1. What personal qualities do you think a teacher should have?
2. Can anyone be a good teacher?
3. What do you think about current methods of teaching?
4. Should teachers be funny when they teach?
5. What age is the best for learning?