Does this sound like you?
- You’ve already taken the IELTS once, twice, or maybe even thrice.
- You feel like you’ve already wasted hundreds of dollars on re-attempts and re-markings.
- You’ve tried teachers and tutors but have been disappointed.
- Your time is running out due to age, and your birthday each year is a miserable event instead of being a happy one since you lose points on the CRS each year.
- You’re stuck in an unhappy, unfulfilling job with zero work-life balance.
- You’re stuck in a country where you’re miserable due to a lack of opportunities for your and your family’s welfare.
- Your need to emigrate to Canada or Australia.
- You have been trying to pass the IELTS with an 8777 for a few months to a few years now.
- You’ve tried self-studying and bought the Cambridge IELTS books, bought practice tests, or tried dozens on free online ones.
- You’ve carefully subscribed to dozens of IELTS channels on YouTube.
- You’ve tried to follow hundreds of YouTube tutorials but still didn’t manage to get an 8777.
- You’re only growing more confused as to what to do because a dozen YouTube teachers tell you a dozen different things.
- You’ve done $5 workshops, WhatsApp courses and webinars with no improvement.
- You’ve got a family that depend on you looking after their well-being and ensuring their best interest.
- You’ve tried to study with a friend, and although their methods worked for them, they did not work for you.
- You’ve joined dozens of Facebook groups for help and advice but every commenter tells you a different thing.
- You feel clueless about what to do, where to begin, whom to trust, so you just delay things even more out of frustration.
Let me help you get an 8777+ just like Arjun, Komal, Monali, Arzoo and over 417 others...
How will you benefit from these programs?
Ready to be the next one to get an 8777 in 2021?
Request a free phone consultation with me:
About Shrishti, your instructor
Shrishti has had a long and illustrious 8-year career helping all sorts of language learners, but since the past 5 years has focused only on exam training. With a solid background in English teaching (a CELTA qualification is the gold-standard for English teachers), and exam preparation qualifications ranging from YLE, IELTS and CELPIP, she's well-equipped to deal with every aspect of language and exam skills issues that you're dealing with. Her devotion to research and her zest for finding new ways of solving old problems continue to delight her students. Rest assured, you're in good hands!