October 2023 IELTS Speaking Exam Questions
7th October 2023
- Do you like chatting with friends?
- What do you usually chat about with friends?
- Do you prefer to chat with a group of people or with only one friend?
- Do you prefer to communicate face-to-face or via social media?
Describe a noisy place you have been to. You should say:
- Where it is
- When you went there
- What you did there
- And explain how you felt there.
- Are cities becoming noisier?
- Do you like to stay in a place with a lot of noise?
- What kind of noises are there in the area where you live?
- What are the effects of loud noise?
14th October 2023
- Do you like rainy days? Why?
- Does it rain much in your city?
- Would you like to live in a dry or wet place?
- Would you change your plan if it rained?
Describe a historical period you would like to know more. You should say:
- When it was
- What you are interested in
- What you have known
- And why you would like to know more.
- Should everyone know history?
- In what ways can people learn history?
- How can technology make learning history more interesting?
- Are history museums useful?
21st October 2023
- Do you often use maps?
- Do you use paper maps?
- How often do you maps on your phone?
- Do you have maps at home?
Describe a person you know who is from a different culture. You should say:
- Who he/she is
- Where he/she is from
- How you met him/her
- And explain how you feel about this person.
- What’s the best way to learn about a foreign culture?
- How can people get to know people from different cultures better?
- What can be done to make people more interested in other cultures?
- Will cultural differences disappear in the future?
28th October 2023
- Have you ever sent handmade gifts to others?
- Have you ever received a great gift?
- What do you consider when choosing a gift?
- Do you think you are good at choosing gifts?
Describe an experience of online shopping. You should say:
- When it happened
- What you bought
- What problems you had while shopping online
- And explain how was your experience.
- Why is online shopping so popular these days?
- What’s the difference between shopping online and in a store?
- What kinds of problems can customers have when they shop online?
- What should customers do if there are problems with products they bought online?