January 2024 IELTS Speaking Exam Questions
6th January 2024
- What was your favorite animal as a child?
- Do people in your country keep pets?
- What kind of pet would you not like to have?
- Is environmental protection important?
Describe a performance you enjoyed watching. You should say:
- what the performance was
- when and where you watched the performance
- who was performing (or, who performed)
- And explain why you enjoyed the performance.
- Which TV program made you laugh?
- Do you think traditional performances are important?
- What do you think is the difference between watching a live performance and watching it on TV?
- How do you think to watch a dance performance or a stage play influences children?
13th January 2024
- Is fishing popular in your country?
- Have you ever been to a place where there are lots of fish around you?
- Have you seen any movies with lots of fish?
- Why do people go fishing?
Describe an activity you did with another person. You should say:
- what the activity was
- where and when you did it
- who you did it with
- and why you chose that person
- Can you give some other examples of adventurous or risky activities?
- Why do some young people like adventurous activities?
- How do adventurous activities help people to relieve stress?
- What skills do people need to take part in adventurous activities?
20th January 2024
- Do you usually spend your day off with your parents or friends?
- What do you often do on your day off?
- When was your last day off?
- How often do you have days off?
Describe an occasion when you waited for a long time for a nice thing. You should say:
- when it happened
- what the nice thing was
- why you waited for a long time
- and explain how you felt about the experience
- On what occasions do people have to wait for a long time?
- What are the daily experiences when people have to wait?
- Why do most children have difficulties waiting for a long time?
- What can people do while waiting in a line?
27th January 2024
- What kind of decoration do you prefer?
- What is your favorite color when decorating your home?
- Do people in your country like redecorating their homes?
- What is the new decorating trend for this year?
Describe someone you know who loves cooking. You should say:
- who this person is
- how you know him or her
- what kinds of food he/she cooks
- and explain why you think this person loves cooking.
- Why do people cook for others?
- Do you agree that food is an important part of the festivals in your country?
- Lots of people don’t want to cook these days. Why?
- Is it important to have a meal together with your family?