August 2023 IELTS Speaking Exam Questions
5th August 2023
- What’s your opinion on snacks between meals?
- Is it healthy to eat snacks?
- What kind of snacks do you like to eat?
- When do you usually have snacks?
Describe an article you read in a magazine or on the Internet that could help people improve their health. You should say:
- When you read it
- Where you read it
- What it was about
- And explain why (you think) it could improve people’s health.
- How do you think people could become healthier?
- Are there any differences between the way old people and young people try to stay healthy?
- Do schools in your country have any special activities to enhance the fitness of students?
- Do you think people in the future will be doing more exercise and eat healthier than they are today?
12th August 2023
- Did you have a bike when you were young?
- Did you ride a bike when you were little?
- Did you ride a bike to school?
- Do you ride a bike when you go out now?
Describe a trip you took by public transport. You should say when it happened:
- When it happened
- What means of transport you took
- What you did during the trip
- And explain how you felt about the trip.
- Do you think traffic jams would be reduced if people could travel on public transport for free?
- Why do you think more and more people prefer to travel by plane?
- What kinds of obstacles do you think some local governments have to face when they develop transportation infrastructure?
- What do you do to deal with the traffic problems?
19th August 2023
- What kinds of advertisements do you dislike?
- Do you share advertisements with others?
- What kinds of advertisements do you watch?
- Where can you see advertisements?
Talk about a place in the countryside that you visited. Please tell me:
- Where it is
- When you visit this place
- What you did there
- Explain how you feel about this place.
- Do you think the countryside is a more peaceful place?
- Is there something special in the countryside of your country?
- What do people usually do when they go to the rural areas?
- Do you think that in the future more people will live in rural areas?
26th August 2023
- What is your favourite website?
- Which website do you use most often?
- Are there any changes to the websites you frequently visit?
- What kind of websites are most popular in your country?
Talk about an interesting song. Please tell me:
- What the song is
- What story does the song tell
- Whether the music is popular
- Explain why you think it is interesting.
- What kind of music do most youngsters like?
- What kinds of people like traditional music?
- Why are some music competitions popular in your nation?
- What’s the difference between an online concert and a live concert?